Summer Siesta
I have been gently chided a few times
for the neglect of my blog.
Somehow, I just can't seem to pull myself together
to upload pictures, organize them, and then
write coherent words.
My school year is very, very scheduled.
My summer is not.
That makes it seem like it should be even easier to post.
It is not.
When my children are home,
I don't like to be on the computer a lot.
What appear to be simple blog posts actually take quite a bit of time.
Plus, there are many other projects that take my summer time.
During the school year, I can sit here with Tiana at my side,
helping her periodically, and typing in between.
Summer just does not lend itself to a lot of sitting.
So, I will return on a regular basis
when my life becomes more scripted.
Until then, it will be more miss than hit.
Happy Summer Vacation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to leave a post response.
Thank you for being kind, informative, and uplifting.