Tuesday, March 4, 2014

 
Moving Through the Days in 10 Easy Steps
 
 
1. My right hand went AWOL and I sure missed it.  It is really hard to do things one-handed and the pain was very exhausting. I am thankful things got better in just a few days. This is how I looked after Miss T fixed my hair for me one morning:
On second thought, my hair never tends to be very well behaved, so I probably look like this most of the time anyways.

2.  Miss T is busy taking pictures of flowers for her Spring Festival project.  Some of her positions while taking pictures are worthy of being photographed:
 
3.  The almond orchards are beautiful; it's like looking at a sea of white.  Our beautiful weather almost makes me feel guilty when I hear of the east and Midwest getting yet another winter storm.


4.  Our neighbor's chicken left us a gift under the edge of our deck.  Rudy carefully checked them all and quickly fried up a treat.

{fried rice}
 
5.  This is what our oldest kids look like after a weekend sleepover that included very little sleep and lots of hard work and hard play:
 
6.  My dryer also went AWOL the DAY AFTER the sale was finished and I had not ordered a new laundry set.  Part of my hesitation was fueled by indecision and part by having to store the new set until the laundry room project is finished (it's not even started yet!).  Amazon Prime came through with our new element and we were back to our laundry routine.
 
7.  It rained quite a bit.  Praise the Lord!
 
8.  My guys gave the kitchen floor a good scrub.  I'm glad they have a daddy that knows how to "do" floors.


 

 


9.  This smart guy had the highest individual scores on the Academic Decathlon team from his charter school:
 
10.  Simply because I could not resist sharing two of the pictures I came across while compiling pictures for a graduation slide show:

How did the years slip by so fast?
 
**************
Sometimes Biblical understanding gets a little convoluted around here.
We were reading in 2nd grade history about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
praying for their country.  My student piped up with, "Wow! They knew God too?
I didn't know God was that old." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a post response.
Thank you for being kind, informative, and uplifting.